Thursday, September 2, 2010

3. . .2. . .1. . .and. . .

One half of one hour until our bus leaves.  This is crazy, we're actually leaving for another country today.  This is so surreal, starting with the silence.  Our fans are off for one of the first times since we moved in and IT IS EERIE in my house.  Ticking of the clock is prominent. . .dammit, thats poetic/ironic/infuriating.

Jitters again.  Kristi and I are. . .we're ready.  Nervous, excited, hungry, scared.

Just gotta get my shoelaces tied, then out the door.  Lock myself out of my own home for awhile.

I will miss my cats so dearly. . .they know somethings up, but just don't know what.  I hope they are alright. . .Zach, Rina, Rob, Joe. . .make 'em feel better.

Airport coffee and a croissant will be. . .a start. . .

-Dyl

P.S. - Love to my family and friends. . .this would never have happened without your support and caring throughout my entire life.  I shall return changed. . .but for the better.  Gratitude. . .

1 comment: