Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Countdown. . .

16 hours left.  Getting hairy now. . .and I mean that literally, as I just found a big bunch of cat hair clinging to the couch/my leg.  I'm really going to miss Jazz and Momo.  A lot. . .

Last batch of errands: cat food, deposit one more check, check in with the last bank about our trip, finish packing. . .then wait.

Rob, Zach, Rina, and Joe all said they wanted to send us off. . .should be fun, I hope.  Last time I'll see 'em for 2 months.

Kristi and I might not sleep tonight.  Check that, won't sleep tonight.  Too hyped up, jitters and such.  Gaunna be wired in Zurich, too buzzed to sleep, too amazed to care.  Europe, here we come!

-Dyl

P. S. - Dad. . .thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you're going to try to blog your experiences. Can you update your facebook status when you post?
    Thanks,
    Kayrr

    ReplyDelete